Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday Dreary Moody and Wet

As you can obviously read from the title its Sunday, its damn dreary and gloomy which in turn makes me moody... and since its a wet Sunday to boot it certainly makes up for cranky as well.


What to do? What to do? I have been writing up posts for beautychatter.net for some time and have run out of topics to write on. I was thinking of making a smoky eye video today but as I've said the damn weather is not cooperation. All this gloominess is affecting my mood. So then I thought that I might browse for new styles to do articles or reviews or videos on but again nothing. Nothing is inspiring to me today.

So again with my ramblings just so I can talk to something.. yes yes I know I could go out but seriously who wants to when its pouring on your head? A video perhaps? or maybe a book?

Hm.. this merits good consideration...

be back with the options chosen.. and yes i know its pathetic XD

No comments: